Fire Place Restoration
This home in Bassfield, MS was set on fire when home owners pet knocked over a burning candle. SERVPRO of Laurel was called in and after removing all salvageable items and completing the tear-out we were able to begin the cleaning process for the remaining parts of the home. The before photo shows the homeowner's fire place badly burned by the fire. With the use of SERVPRO's specialized cleaning products we were able to clean this fire place and make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Laurel is on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week to meet your fire and water mitigation needs. Contact us today at 601-425-0119.